Friday, April 1, 2022

Lise's Dukkehus - a vintage Danish paper model

I first saw this gorgeous model at PAPERMAU: Lises Dukkehus - Lise Doll House - A Danish Vintage Paper Model via Sala Lúdica.

While it's not 100% complete, I wanted to post an image online somewhere for Papermau.  So, here goes:




I could invest more time in the photography, but I prefer building models!

I'll update this post with final images once the model is complete.

 It's really a marvelous work of art and I love it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, DobbyKnits,

    Thanks for citing the blog.

    You are doing a beautiful job and I look forward to more images of this beautiful model. I've been thinking about assembling it for a few years now, but I always leave it for later...

    Your photos encouraged me to try this soon.

    A big hug from Brazil!

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All done now, I posted more photos at https://papercrafthippie.blogspot.com/2022/04/moving-day.html

      Thanks so much for your amazing blog and sharing all this fun stuff.

      And a big hug back from Colorado Springs!

      Delete
    2. Hi, again, DobbyKnits,

      Thanks for your support to Papermau blog. I really appreciate this.

      Please let me know your email so I can send you some exclusive models. If you want, you can write to my email (below) and I'll reply with the models, ok?

      mautherous@gmail.com

      Greetings from Brazil!

      Mauther

      Delete